Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5 months waaaay late!

Well, 6 months has flown by and I never posted at 5 months. The card reader on my computer was messed upand I was'nt able to transfer pictures for a while. Logan's 5th month was a crazy one. I started back to work and Logan stays with his Grandma (Shawn's mom). We are so lucky to have her wathcing him. I never have to worry about him as I know he is in great hands. Don't know what we would do without her. I officially graduated with my masters. Although I finished my coursework in May, official graduation was in August. I am hoping to start applying for principal jobs in a few years. The picture taking seemed to slow down this month, perhaps due to adding work into the equation but none the less here our a few pictures of our ever changing little man who is become more interested in everything we do.


I still enjoy my walks at night!


Hanging out in mom's locker room at school. Dad balanced me up in a locker.



Mini photo shoot at home. I kept trying to move his arms, but this is the pose he kept doing :)




At League City Park having breakfast with Aunt Lauren. This is my 'baby' sister who is already 12 and 5 ft 8. Not so little anymore.






I want to drink like a big boy!


6 month post to come in about 10 minutes so I don't forget!















No comments:

Post a Comment